Larkspur Floral Design has a workshop and consultation room in Histon, a 10 minute drive north of the city centre of Cambridge. Please phone or email to arrange an appointment for a no-obligation consultation.
Each wedding or event is given a very personal service which includes:
- A dedicated initial appointment with personal attention, and time to listen carefully to interpret and develop your ideas or brief to create the vision of your choice. A follow up appointment to clarify and confirm your needs.
- Advice on the latest floral trends and information about what flowers are available in a particular season.
- Recommendations to achieve your desired 'look' while remaining within your budget. As an independent florist we are committed to providing value for money.
- A creative edge and distinctiveness that is unique to our work. We are concerned to consider every detail of your event which is reflected in the quality of the end product.
Bridal Party Flowers Prices start from:
- Bridal bouquet from £80
- Bridesmaid's bouquet " £40
- Flower girl posy " £28
- Corsages " £12
- Buttonholes " £5
Wedding Ceremony Designs
- Pew ends from £18
- Pedestal design - smll/med " £89 - £130
- Pedestal design - medium/lrge " £120 - upwards
- Candelabra arrangements " £55
- Vase/jug arrangements " £45
Reception Designs/Party Designs
- Top table from £62
- Low table designs " £30
- Tall table designs " £48
- Candelabra designs " £55
- Thank-you bouquets " £35
Please Note: Prices are intended as a starting price guide only because flower content varies and takes account of the season and availability. We have a large range of glassware and containers available to hire for use with your designs.
Terms and conditions
25% non-refundable deposit payable to reserve your date.
Balance to be paid in full 30 days prior to the event.
Hired items (e.g. vases, containers, pedestals etc.) not included in the total cost of the design will be reclaimed within 24 hours unless arranged otherwise.
Breakages of hired items will be charged for.
Prices may vary due to seasonal availability and/or fluctuations in market conditions.
We reserve the right to substitute any flowers that are not available on the day of the event with flowers of a similar style and value.
Larkspur Floral Design is not responsible for injuries or damage sustained as a result of broken glass or material.
We will deliver your event flowers in good time on the day (2-4 hours before the start of your event). If any cause beyond our reasonable control (e.g. injury, victim of crime, flooding etc.) prevents us from fulfilling your order, we will put the client in touch with another florist to fulfil your order, but we cannot be held liable in such circumstances.
In any event liability is limited to replacement of supplied goods. No responsibility will be accepted for any consequential loss.
If your event is cancelled and costs have been incurred, we reserve the right to charge for those costs.